Be Empowered and Effective
The 7 Habits for Effective Teens training is a means for educators and parents to build youths’ self-confidence and interpersonal skills, to elevate student achievement, and reduce discipline problems.
Utilizing relevant interactive exercises, plus humour and videos, students will laugh while they learn how to gain greater control of their lives and build relationships high in trust.
Based on the best-selling book by Sean Covey, our 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens Workshop helps students practically apply personal leadership principles to the tough choices they face every day.
The 7 Habits can help youth
- Gain greater control of their lives.
- Improve relationships with family and friends.
- Increase self confidence and self-esteem.
- Make smarter decisions.
- Define their values and what matters most to them.
- Recognize and prioritize their goals.
- Find balance between school, work, friends, and everything else.
We offer this program as a 2 day or monthly, on campus workshop.